Thursday, May 24, 2012

Been a long time

It's been a long time...shouldn't have left you...without a dope bitch to step to......

FRANKLY,  I have forgotten about my blogs until someone tonight mentioned the need for one, and now I'm super sad that I have not written in this blog all school year long.

I see my last post was a few days into my youngest daughter's first week of kindergarten. Today was her last day. And my teenage son is graduating from high school tomorrow. And I'm scared as hell.

The first child...the one you make all the mistakes with - that would be him. Is he ready for the real world? Hell no. Am I ready for him to go? Not sure.

I love this kid. Love him dearly, but he gets on my fucking nerves. There are just things that I think he should do and doesn't give a rat's ass about. He's a teenager. He doesn't care.

We have a plan for him, but I don't ultimately know how it's going to end up. All I know is that I'm going to be a huge bitch all summer making him wake up and get up and look for a job or do something productive. I mean, how can someone sleep so damn much any damn way?! What the fuck is wrong with you that you need to sleep 16 hours a mother fuckin day dude?! shit....pisses me off...boils my blood...makes me want to kick him the hell out.

But I love him. So I won't.  But we have to get working on this future of his....without babies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment