Monday, June 27, 2011

Doin the Damn Thing!

For months I have been dreaming about blogging my true feelings on everyday experiences...experiences we all have - the frustrating ones like elderly driving 15.6 mph in a 45 zone, kids eating your private special delicious chocolate treats, or your significant other pulling a huge bullshit ass move that you really need to vent about.

That's what this is about. Being "frank" - that's what my friends call me when I'm about to spill the brutal truth to them. I don't hold back, I'm not walking on eggshells to save feelings - I'm just givin the real - tellin it like it is...and sometimes it stings a bit.

This blog is not for the weak of heart or for people who hate cuss words, especially "fuck" because i will say it a lot. So do not follow me if you get easily offended or don't like curse words because I will use the fucking shit out of them.

This blog is for entertainment purposes. It is also a place for me to practice my craft and to vent. I hope you enjoy my frustrations and my honest journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment